Garbage Dot Com Ltd is committed to establishing, implementing and maintaining a sound Environmental Management System to ensure that its activities are environmentally acceptable and sustainable.
1. To regularly assess and evaluate the environmental impact of all its operations.
2. To continuously seek to improve the best methods of waste disposal through state of the art technology.
3. Be fully aware of all environmental legislation and ensure that regulatory requirements are met and, where feasible, improved upon.
4. Monitor the implementation of the policy by carrying out periodic audits of compliance and, when appropriate, introduce remedial measures.
5. Ensure all employees, in the course of their duties, act in accordance with the environmental policy. Encourage suppliers, contractors and vendors to act in accordance with our environmental standards.
6. In addition, areas of particular attention within the business will be the selection of non-polluting technology, waste minimization, reuse/recycling and the reduction of energy consumption.
7. GDC also makes a positive environmental contribution in the local community by encouraging open communication, general environmental awareness and the promotion of community projects.
Garbage Dot Com Ltd.
© 2014 garbage.com All Rights Reserved.